MENU (this one is a little obvious?)
Purpose: A menu show the class and instructor when a certain activity is planned. It also helps students organize their time. Also can help with collecting absent students work. A Class secretary can be selected to copy the menu and collect/document assignments done that day.
Rationale: The menu system will help develop time management as well as help the teacher and students to stay on task. By checking off each section, the students will have a sense of accomplishments.
Procedures:1. Before the day starts, teacher should write the days plans, as well as the time each subject will be covered.Strengths:
2. Check off each subject as it is accomplished.
1. Helps organization of time for teacher and students.
2. Helpful with absent students.
3. Can be a praise system by checking off time.
1. Need to remember to be flexible!! Need to teach students not to be rigid.
Back to the directory!